I despise cleaning. I don’t think words can fully convey how much I hate to clean. I would rather get a mammogram than clean the house. I would rather listen to my kid practice violin all day long. I would rather go a on a date with Tom Cruise.
But I also don’t want to live in total squalor so there’s no avoiding it completely. And when I have to spend money on cleaning supplies, it’s just adding insult to injury. So when I discovered cleaning products at the , I never looked back. This way I at least get the tiny thrill of a bargain while doing something that I otherwise find wholly unappealing.
My Favorite Dollar Tree Cleaning Products:
- – I use this brush in the bathtub and on tile floors. I swear, I cannot tell any difference between the Dollar Tree version and this , which goes for $5.99.
- – We use electric toothbrushes and those little brush heads aren’t very useful for cleaning. So I like to pick up a two-pack at the Dollar Tree, preferably medium or firm bristle since those stand up better to grout.
- – I’ve seen these in two or three packs. To be honest, I prefer to buy these towels in large quantities from either or , but if you don’t want to buy in bulk the Dollar Tree is a great option.
- – If you make your own cleaning formulas these are essential. I have a couple that have lasted several years so they seem pretty durable. I also like these , which are great if you’re using anything with essential oils in it. (Some oils can cause plastic to degrade, so it’s always best to use metal or glass containers.)
- – We have very hard water so I have to use steel wool to scrub those mineral deposits off our stainless steel sink. These work like a charm.
- – These dusters are great for cleaning blinds.
- – These work every bit as well as the brand name version, which is to say that they are amazing. I used them to remove some stains from my wood countertops, when absolutely nothing else had worked.
- – These are great for quickly sweeping crumbs off tables and countertops.
- – I generally try to avoid using bleach, but principles go out the window whenever someone in the house has a stomach virus. Then everything in the bathroom is treated to a bleach bath. Good thing it’s only a buck.
- – I don’t know that these are the sturdiest buckets ever, but for general household use they do just fine.
- – Dawn performs magic in this shower cleaner. If you have problems with soap scum you must try this formula. And yes, I have tried other dishwashing liquids, and none seem to have the soap scum fighting power of Dawn.
- – I mostly use this for laundry (whites, specifically). It works just like , as far as I can tell.
- – Cleaning often involves some decluttering and I love these storage bags for pillows, blankets, seasonal clothing, etc . . . If you happen to see (these are a rare find in my Dollar Tree), snatch them up! They are so handy for storing things like bulky blankets, couch covers, etc . . .
What are your favorite Dollar Tree cleaning products?
This post contains affiliate links.